WHO WE ARE
At Roger R. Bell & Company, we strive for our clients to gain everlasting trust in our firm and our services. Our goal is to make the client experience as beneficial as possible. We revolve our company around the following values:
- We are independent and place your interest first, as opposed to those of the brokerage firm, bank, mutual fund or insurance company.
- All compensation is fully disclosed so that you are aware of all fees and charges.
- Any conflicts of interest are disclosed, enabling you to make an informed decision about engaging our services.
- As a Registered Investment Advisory Firm, we abide by a Code of Ethics, providing you assurance that we are sincere and forthright about placing your interests first.
- We are not owned or controlled by a bank, brokerage firm, mutual fund, or insurance company.
- Investments are chosen and developed based on your specific needs, in contrast to those of a bank, brokerage firm, mutual fund, or insurance company.
- We will provide you, as our client, with a copy of Form ADV Disclosure Part 2A and Part 2B which encompasses, in writing, our way of doing business and all required disclosures. This is mandated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the governing body that regulates Registered Investment Advisors.